How to nominate your pharmacy with the MedAdvisor app in Birmingham
Nominating our pharmacy through the MedAdvisorApp in Birmingham is simple. If you are a new or existing Kings Pharmacy patient with regular medication needs, why not take advantage of the free MedAdvisor App that allows online prescription reordering. It’s easy to set up and it will also allow you to view your medical recorders and other NHS information.
Your time is at a premium so going back and forth from your GP to the pharmacy can be a pain. Using the MediAdvisor App is easy and hassle-free:
- – Initial set-up only needs to be done once
- – You’ll be able to manage your mediation through the app
- – Don’t have to visit the GP surgery each time you need your medication
- – Saves you time plus travel costs
- – It’s free!
Watch the video below to find out more about how to nominate your pharmacy with the MedAdvisor app in Birmingham.
You can also use the MedAdvisor App to:
- – Get your NHS COVID Pass for places in England and Wales using this service, or for travel abroad.
- – Get advice about coronavirus.
- – Order repeat prescriptions.
- – Search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments.
- – Get instant advice or medical help near you.
- – Securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines.
- – View your medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations.
- – Register your organ donation decision by choosing to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- – Find out how the NHS uses your data including your choice of what data from your health records are shared for research and planning.
- – View your NHS number.
Download the MedAdvisor App today using the links below for your preferred pharmacy!
Please select the branch you would like to sign up to.