At King’s Pharmacy, we look after more than just the individual. Our care home services in Birmingham are here to make sure all of your loved ones receive the care and support they need.
Your Care Home & Provider Services in Birmingham
The community dosage system is for specific patients who take large quantities of various medications or those who can’t remember to take their medications at the correct time due to ongoing complications surrounding the individual’s difficulties.
At Kings Pharmacy, we will put all of your medication in a simple weekly pack that is easy to follow, leading to better compliance and a safer administration of medication. We provide Colour-coded MAR charts to assist any compliance requirements.
We at Kings Pharmacies offer a full range of medication management solutions to care homes. These include:
- – 15+ years of experience in serving care homes across south Birmingham
- – Range of MDS options catered to suit the needs and requirements of the home
- – Full colour-coded MAR charts.
- – Accredited training for care staff helping them administer various medications
- – Regular medicine audits
- – We can provide loan equipment
- – Same-day delivery service.
We believe in making sure you and your loved ones remain always looked after.
For more information or to ask any questions, you may have then don’t be afraid to contact us and ask for Mr Bob Ubhi.