At the Kings Pharmacy’s Weight Loss Clinic in Birmingham, we now offer Mysimba weight loss tablets as part of our quality weight loss service. If you are struggling to maintain a healthy weight and find that your food cravings are getting the better of you, then Kings Pharmacy’s weight loss clinic is the place for you!
What is Mysimba?
Mysimba is a weight loss treatment option specifically designed for people whose body mass index (BMI) is 27 or above. Mysimba targets the food cravings enabling you to continue your weight loss journey with a little extra support. Mysimba is scientifically proven to aid weight loss. In a study conducted in the US, Nearly 50% of study participants lost 5% of their body weight using Mysimba in comparison to only 17% who didn’t take Mysimba. As a prescription-only medication, you will require approval from a qualified healthcare professional. However, the process is quick and simple. Book your consultation today and get your weight loss journey started.
How does Mysimba work?
Mysimba contains two predominant ingredients to aid weight loss:
- – Bupropion helps to reduce your appetite. Making portion control easier and reduces snacking.
- – Naltrexone helps you to control your cravings and make healthier food choices.
These two ingredients combine to aid weight loss. The product works more effectively if you combine it with regular exercise and consistent healthy food choices.
Is Mysimba Weight Loss for me?
Come to Kings Pharmacy’s weight loss clinic in Birmingham for a free consultation if any of these apply to you:
- – You are obese and need support losing weight
- – You have difficulties maintaining healthy food habits and sticking to diets
- – You suffer from weight-related medical issues such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or type-2 diabetes.
You must not use Mysimba if you are:
- – Pregnant or trying for a pregnancy
- – Currently breastfeeding
- – Allergic to the ingredients
- – Suffer from liver or kidney problems
- – Are taking antidepressants
Remember: You’ll also need to lose 5% of your total body weight within the first 16 weeks otherwise you won’t be able to continue the Mysimba weight loss program.
How do I get a prescription for Mysimba?
Book your consultation right now!
The consultation takes the form of a questionnaire and consists of questions about your age, weight, and general health. Our service is discrete and all information given is private so you can be confident that you’re being looked after. If you are living in South Birmingham, Mysimba consultations can be completed in-store.
Alternatives to Mysimba Weight Loss Pills
At our Birmingham Weight Loss Clinic, we offer three alternatives medications to Mysimba:
- – Xenical Weight Loss Pills – weight loss tablets that limit fat absorption.
- – Saxenda Weight Loss Jabs – weight loss injections.
- – Lipotrim Meal Replacement Programme – nutrient drinks that reduce calorie intake.
If you would like to know more about Mysimba our expert team at Kings Pharmacy will be happy to help!