Kings Pharmacy is digitally evolving and is now running a prescription collection service in Birmingham!
The prescription collection service
The evolution of digital health and mobile technology is enabling us to adapt and grow into a more convenient lifestyle. At Kings Pharmacy, our prescription collection service (PCS) is a system where we collect or receive your prescription from the GP surgery for you. We also deliver your prescription to your door, usually within 24hrs, to make sure you receive your medication quickly, safely, and efficiently.
How does our prescription collection service in Birmingham work?
Our PCS is a very simple service:
1. You can order your repeat prescription through the Kings Pharmacy online prescription portal and request all of the items that you require.
2. Then we send the order to the GP surgery, electronically via EPS.
3. Once received, we will make up the prescription on the day for you to collect from the pharmacy or they can be delivered to your house or place of work to make sure you have everything you need for when you need it.
We will always get the patient to sign on the receipt just for extra safety.
What are the benefits of our PCS service?
It is simple, the benefits of the PCS are that the process saves time and money in the hopes of saving lives. Equally, our PCS service benefits the community in other ways:
- – By using our service, we’re providing jobs for people within the community during tough times. We believe that improving the local community’s well-being goes beyond healthcare.
- – Due to our online prescription portal, we can send out reminder emails for your next prescription.
You can download the MedAdvisor app using the links below to connect with your preferred Kings Pharmacy branch.
Kings Pharmacy is a Healthy Living Pharmacy committed to making sure our community is as healthy as possible. For more information, you can contact our team right here!
Please select the branch you would like to sign up to.